Weekly Update 1/20
In Math this week:
We will finish up with adding and subtracting decimals. We will then move onto the 4 different ways to represent decimals (ex: standard form, word form, expanded form and expanded notation). We will end the week by reviewing for the test on Decimals. As of right now, we plan on give the test on Monday, January 27th. I will be sending out a review for it soon.
In Science this week:
- Tuesday: Review for Water Cycle/Weather Tools Test
- Wednesday: Test (students will be able to use resources they made in class)
- Thursday/Friday: We will start our next unit on Changes to the Earth's Surface
Odds and Ends:
- Chipotle Spirit Night is on Tuesday.
- My class and Mrs. Gigout's class have been assigned an Arts/Crafts basket for the auction at the upcoming carnival. If you would like to donate, please send the items in with your child. Some examples of items to bring in would be: crayons, markers, glue, slime kits, coloring books, etc.