1. The 4th Grade program will be on Friday, December 14 at 10:00. Parents are welcome to attend. If you plan to attend please pre-register using the following link: 4th Grade Musical Pre-register
2. Our class will be going to the Penguin Patch to shop for Christmas gifts on Friday, December 14. If your child is planning to shop they will need to bring in money on or before this date. Please send the money in a sealed envelope or Ziploc bag with your child’s name, my name, amount enclosed, and for penguin patch on it. It can also be helpful to include who your child is supposed to shop for (Mom. Dad, sister, brother, grandma, grandpa, etc.) and an estimate of how much to spend on each.
3. Our class Christmas Party will be on Friday, December 21 at 11:30. Parents are welcome to attend. If you plan to attend please pre-register using the following link: Christmas Party Pre-register
4. A CPES tradition for 4th Grade Christmas parties is making a gingerbread house. For this your child will need to bring a tub of white frosting/icing. You will also be asked to sign up for supplies for building the gingerbread house. A letter about the party and supplies will be coming home in your child’s Wednesday folder today. An email will be sent at a later date with more information regarding signing up for gingerbread house supplies. Thank you in advance for helping with this fun activity!
5. CPES will be having themed dress up days for the week of December 17-21. Participation is completely voluntary. Here are the themes for each day:
a. Monday, December 17: Polar Express Day- Wear your pajamas!
b. Tuesday, December 18: Elf Day- Wear your best elf hat and shirt!
c. Wednesday, December 19: Grinch Day- Wear your Grinch green and biggest heart!
d. Thursday, December 20: Reindeer Day- Wear your reindeer shirt, antlers, and nose!
e. Friday, December 21: Holiday Party Day- Wear your favorite Christmas shirt!