Hello Wildcat Parents,
I want to welcome you and your child to kindergarten! I know we are going to have an AMAZING year full of making fun memories and achieving our goals.
A little about me: I began my teaching career in 2002, in Aldine ISD, where I taught First grade for 5 years. I came to Tomball in 2008 and I am proud to say this will be my 15th year teaching kindergarten at Canyon Pointe! It is my heart and my passion.
We are a TISD family...my husband, Casey, teaches 2nd grade at Lakewood Elementary; our oldest daughter Sarah graduated from TMHS and she will be attending Blinn College this fall. Samantha will be an 8th grader at Grand Lakes! We have 2 precious dogs, Elsa and Cora. I love the Lord, spending time with my family and teaching the littles!
Communication is very important; therefore, I have multiple ways that you can reach out to me:
1. If you haven't done so already, please subscribe to this website to receive any updates and stay connected with the latest communication. This site will be updated as I receive new information for the school year, so make sure to visit weekly. The subscribe button is located below my picture on this page.
2. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me by email.My email address is [email protected]
3. Sign up on the Remind app to get information sent to you via text - you can text me on this app as well. No one else can see your number or your texts, only me.
4. Follow me on Twitter to see what's happening in the classroom! @cpeshoward
5. A daily folder will go home with your child every day. Anything that I need to send home to you will go in this folder. If there is anything you need to give to me (doctor's notes, change of transportation, lunch money, etc.) you will place it inside their red folder and I will check it every morning.
If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask. My goal is to do whatever it takes to ensure the success of ALL students.