- 8:10 AM Door Open
- 8:10-8:20 AM Students Assemble in Gym or Cafeteria
- 8:20 AM Students Dismissed to Classrooms
- 8:30 AM Rise and Shine Morning
- 8:40 AM Academic Day Begins
- 3:50 PM Dismissal
- Regular attendance at Canyon Pointe is very important to assure your child’s success. If a child arrives after the 8:40 bell, the student is considered tardy and the parents must bring the child in and sign the late arrival card.
- BUS RIDERS: We encourage students to ride the bus on the first day, as the drivers are prepared to familiarize students with the routines. If you have any questions regarding transportation, please call 281-357-3193.
- CAR RIDERS: Car rider drop-off and pick-up is in the front of the school. If you do bring your child or pick your child up by car, it is expected that you will remain in your car in the car rider line. We ask parents to place the child’s first and last name in the passenger side front window when picking up students by car in the afternoon. This will help us to streamline the dismissal process. Please form a line to the left in the car rider line. Parents may not walk and pick up students from the car rider line.
- WALKERS/BIKE RIDERS: Parents must escort students. If raining, bike riders and walkers will need to communicate with the classroom teacher alternate transportation home. Walkers will be dismissed on the sidewalk in the front of the school. Parents who choose to park and pick up will have their child’s transportation changed to a car rider.
- INFORMATION CARDS: Please complete the enclosed information card. All students will wear the enclosed card with the information requested attached to their clothing for the first week.
- Transportation changes must be made in writing prior to 3:00 PM during the school day except in an emergency. The administration will approve all changes after 3:00 PM.
- CPES PHONE: 281-357-3122 FAX:281-357-3147
- TWITTER: @TISDCPES
- WEBSITE: WWW.TOMBALLISD.NET
- PTO WEBSITE: CANYONPOINTEPTO.COM
- PTO FACEBOOK PAGE
- SCHOOL MESSENGER: REMINDER MESSAGES ARE SENT FROM THE DISTRICT AND CAMPUS