What a great week it has been. I want to say a big thank you for all the wonderful teacher appreciation treats along with many special birthday wishes. It makes me feel so lucky to be a part of such a caring campus and to have such endearing children that I get to call my students.
A few reminders for STAAR testing next week.
1. Make sure that your child goes to bed at a reasonable time
2. Eat a healthy breakfast on both Monday and Tuesday
3. Arrive to school on time on testing days
4. Leave backpacks at home for both testing days
5. Wear comfortable clothes
6. No water bottles or snacks need for Monday or Tuesday. The school has provided both for those two days.
7. If possible leave cell phone at home.
8. Remind them that they got this test - Do your best and show what you know :)
I am so proud of how hard all of them have worked these last past weeks! They are going to do GREAT !