Our desire is for every Canyon Pointe student to be actively engaged and successful in Physical Education. Please review the pages here on my website for information regarding curriculum, grading guidelines, schedules, dress code, and absence policies.
Our Eight Great Expectations:
1. We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
2. We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
3. We will use good manners, saying “please,” “thank you,” and “excuse me” and allow others to go first.
4. We will cheer each other to success
5. We will help one another whenever possible.
6. We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
7. We will encourage each other to do our best.
8. We will practice virtuous living.
Parents, please email me if you have any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to an awesome spring semester!!
Follow me on Twitter: @cpessuzyengland